vanguarq3D actualidad Arch architecture ARQUITECTUM arquitectura motriz arquitectura paisajista art Asymptote Awarded Competitions Awards Azerbaijan Baku BIG bridge Calatrava CGarchitect China cinetico Competition concept Concurso Danish Pavilion design Designs and Concepts Dezeen.com diseño Dubai eco Emergent Emergent Architecture evolo Featured Fractal Furniture Germany Glass Hong Kong hotel Hotels and Restaurants In Progress Interactive interactive architecture Jean Nouvel Kinesthetic Informatic kinetic kinetic architecture London MAD Michel Rojkind modern art Moscow moving structure Museo Porsche Museums and Libraries News Pavilion proyect Russia Sculpture Scuplture/Installation Sean Hanna Seoul skyscraper Software Sports Architecture Structure Structures Sustainability Tom Wiscombe UNSTudio Urban Planning vanguarq video Zaha Hadid
Posts Más Vistos
- Kinetic Architecture (3/3)
- Futuristic cellular structure architecture
- Landscape Competition Bali 2010 Marine Research Center
- Algorithms in architecture
- flo tSA_M By Andreas Hoerl
- Venice CityVision Competition Announces Winners
- Mixed Use Tower / Moho Architects
- Koper Sailing & Yacht Club by Arthur Toth
- Bridges Used as Transport Links, Eerial Housing, and Skyborne Agricultural Complexes, All in One
- Bangalore International Convention Centre | Yazdani Studio of Cannon Design
Tag Archives: Structures
These amazing photos of the recently opened public glass balconies for public viewing. The 1.5″ thick glass floor (which resists up to 5 tons) offers amazing views over Chicago, from 1,353 feet in the air.
The Los Angeles based team of Studio SHIFT and SWA Group has been selected to create a master plan for the Sichuan Province, a developing area in China. The plan consists of SHIFT’s Miyi Tower that aims to promote the region’s heritage, and SWA Group’s design for a sustainable promenade.