vanguarq3D actualidad Arch architecture ARQUITECTUM arquitectura motriz Awarded Competitions BIG bridge CGarchitect China cinetico Competition design diseño Dubai evolo Featured Fractal Furniture Hong Kong Interactive Jean Nouvel Kinesthetic Informatic kinetic MAD modern art Moscow moving structure Museums and Libraries News Pavilion proyect Russia Sculpture Scuplture/Installation skyscraper Software Structure Structures Tom Wiscombe UNSTudio vanguarq video Zaha Hadid
Posts Más Vistos
- Futuristic cellular structure architecture
- Kinetic Architecture (3/3)
- CGarchitect Architectural 3D awards 2011 Architectural Film/Animation Category Winner
- [AC-CA] Architectural Competition – [LONDON] Olympic Games Information Pavilion Winning Entries
- Holmenkollen ski jump by Julien de Smedt 2
- BIG declarado ganador del concurso para el ayuntamiento de Tallin
- CGarchitect Architectural 3D awards 2011 Image Category
- Koper Sailing & Yacht Club by Arthur Toth
- Entrevista a Michel Rojkind INTERVIEW
Tag Archives: Structures
These amazing photos of the recently opened public glass balconies for public viewing. The 1.5″ thick glass floor (which resists up to 5 tons) offers amazing views over Chicago, from 1,353 feet in the air.
The Los Angeles based team of Studio SHIFT and SWA Group has been selected to create a master plan for the Sichuan Province, a developing area in China. The plan consists of SHIFT’s Miyi Tower that aims to promote the region’s heritage, and SWA Group’s design for a sustainable promenade.