The fact that architecture is deriving inspiration from the foam-like membrane structures of cells is ironic since the word cell in biology derives from the architecture of monks cells in monasteries. Cell structures have come full circle with innovative structures at all scales, from metalized foam or ceramic foam structural materials to computer derived lattices based on mathematical cell properties.
vanguarq3D actualidad Arch architecture ARQUITECTUM arquitectura motriz arquitectura paisajista art Asymptote Awarded Competitions Awards Azerbaijan Baku BIG bridge Calatrava CGarchitect China cinetico Competition concept Concurso Danish Pavilion design Designs and Concepts Dezeen.com diseño Dubai eco Emergent Emergent Architecture evolo Featured Fractal Furniture Germany Glass Hong Kong hotel Hotels and Restaurants In Progress Interactive interactive architecture Jean Nouvel Kinesthetic Informatic kinetic kinetic architecture London MAD Michel Rojkind modern art Moscow moving structure Museo Porsche Museums and Libraries News Pavilion proyect Russia Sculpture Scuplture/Installation Sean Hanna Seoul skyscraper Software Sports Architecture Structure Structures Sustainability Tom Wiscombe UNSTudio Urban Planning vanguarq video Zaha Hadid
Posts Más Vistos
- Futuristic cellular structure architecture
- DuPont Corian and Amanda Levete_Architects
- Kinetic Architecture (3/3)
- Koper Sailing & Yacht Club by Arthur Toth
- Opera House Design for Izmir
- Zaha Hadid Architects Win Cairo Expo City Competition
- flo tSA_M By Andreas Hoerl
- Museo de Arte Moderno de Medio Oriente / UNStudio
- Blue Crystal: A Sustainable Iceberg Lodge in Dubai?
- ARQUITECTUM Competition- Buenos Aires 2009 @ vertical zoo in Puerto Madero